Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Stuff to Report

Due to some money issues, some cosplays are being held of, which means I won't be doing some big budget stuff until after NDK 2009 and start on a better cosplay. The first thing that will be cut is Shinpachi and I will start working on him in November and then put the cosplay in storage, then finish it in time for Animeland Wasabi.

These are just predictions, though to be honest, I am already paid for Animeland Wasabi and also will be paid for NDK 2010. Also the Shinsengumi for AX will be set in stone when and after Animeland Wasabi. This means a road trip from Denver to LA and I will doing my favorite Shinsengumi boy for the con. NDK 2010 will have the full Shinsengumi and also a skit.

Keiichi and Tenchi will be brought out for NDK 2009, though Tenchi won't be finished and I will be only doing Nekomatta for Saturday.

NDK 2009 plans:
Friday: Keiichi from Higurashi (Photoshoot)
Saturday: Rip van Winkle from Hellsing (Photoshoot), Nekomatta (Cosplay Contest)
Sunday: Knife from FFVII:Before Crisis (Phootshoot), Tenchi Muyo (Photoshoot)

That's the plan, hopefully, I will have enough money from the people staying in the room and also working on some new stuff for the costume contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment