Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2012

Arthur from Code Geass, is on the plans for 2012 Animeland Wasabi, not NDK 2012 due to some impracticalities that I had to take into account. Not to mention I will be doing my first full fursuit.

There are a few other new suits that are being built and also a few more cosplays that are in the works for next year. I'm going to make sure that I'm finishing a few that were cut off due to budgeting and also if you are planning to take pictures.

If there are problems resulting in some dramas, if you are part of the drama, please kindly don't show up to my shoots unless you are paying for my services as a photographer.

Another cosplay that will be appearing next year will be from my Samurai Girl. Every chance I get will be building this and also working with my own talents alone.

I'm not going to allow anyone else to be part of my group, it is just that at this time, I am a little more guarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment